Search This Blog

Monday, January 4, 2010

First day of school

It’s the first day of school!!

Woke up really early today. Then slept again arnd 8.20 am, woke up arnd 9 and slept again, woke up arnd 9.30. END

Before i went back to sleep, I had to put three phones( mine, sis’ and house phone) bside me so I can wake up. (one alarm n one phone call from my mom XD)

Went to find Sue Ern n we went down with my mommyyyy .

The bus driver said he’ll arrive arnd 11.20 bt we arrived at 11.40!!! F*ck.

Sat bside a girl from UNION. Man, she’s really cool. (:

Arrived at school arnd 12.20, thank GOD we made it bfore 12.30!

Same class with murni!

But different class with zini. D:

Sue ern in zini’s class, but they duno each other.

My form teacher looks young. I didnt say that she’s young, but instead i said she looks  young coz maybe she’s actually really really OLD but she did plastic surgery. =O

Hehe~

My class was really quiet…

Lots of ppl from Loo tuition is in PCGHS. and one of them is in my class and sits in front of tyy(she’s bside me)

Guess it’s a small world, eh?

Since I was bored, I looked around and I saw a girl tat looks like a TB. O.o

But then it suddenly hit me that…

she’s from my tuition!

Nt loo..

Bt the B.K.Keng one at PISA.

Dang.

-----------------Recesss-------------

Zini was standing outside our class, waiting for us.

:)

Walked to the canteen.

Saw MW on the way.

Went to my class and gave her the anthony papers.

Lost sight of zini and tyy.

):

Bt i found them at the canteen.

Hoh and st found us. yay!

Wad a reunion…

except wc wasnt thr…

T_T

Went to the water cooler. Lots of ppl there. Damn it

Went bac to class, teacher wasnt there yet. Wtf

Went to the hall to listen to the taklimat thingy.

Stuck in the hall for a LOOOOOONG time. >=(

My legs hurt =(

Bac to class.

Drizzling…

Ntg to do

BC teacher is a newbie tat doesnt kno abt anything. Oh well…

School ended!

Need to walk a long way to get to my bus.

The books are damn heavy and I still hv to hold my bottle. Poor me. LOL

Finally made it to my bus!

Bt the girl in front me is damn annoying.

Will you shut up for jz once?!

Sue Ern sat bside me.

The girls bhind me kept talking about 郭妮, 原来是美男啊,SS501, posters. xD But one of them kept talking about selling those posters and novels 郭妮wrote. ==” She even admitted that she loves money.. LOL

Arrived home arnd 8.15

We were the last ones.

He said he dropped the othrs first coz our parents specially requested him to dropped us at the bus stop so we dont hv to cross the road. But I think he was lying. I mean, u can jz pass by n dropped us, right?

But he had to go all the way up to LIP SIN and came bac here.

>=(

No comments:

Post a Comment