Search This Blog

Friday, January 22, 2010

BLACKBERRYYYY~

My dad bought a BLACKBERRY!!

I’m so effin happy!!!! (:

Texted zini with it yesterday, and it was SOOO FUN. xD

Gahh.. i sound like a lil kid.

…………………………………………

Now, let’s talk about school.

Computer class- yy kept looking at vaness wu’s boobs.  O.o

Saw tons of Jay’s pics, but none of them is nice. Saved a pic of Rain. WHAT?! it’s nice. Just bcoz i saved it doesnt mean i LIKE him… Saw Show’s pics too, but none of them are nice. T.T

Ling xuan kept looking at pictures of dogs, but she didn’t save any.

Marching- the PS isn’t so kiam pak anymore. :D

Art lesson -  teacher said my work was NICE. OMG , i’ve never gotten any compliments like this! =D

She asked me to find some aluminium foil thingy for the background so that my work will ‘come out’ more. LOL

Suyuen’s work was AMAZING. she’s sooo CREATIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment