Search This Blog

Monday, January 18, 2010

School.

Went to Latihan Rumah Sukan today. Someone very beh kua. >=(

Went back after that n on the computer to check whether there are any news about the dragon boat incident.

Then my dad said he can fetch me to school so i can use the comp a lil bit longer.

Zini asked me to help her find the six PM’s pics n print it. I said i cant coz i dont have enuff time. But after that, I tried to help her find n print it but my printer doesnt have much ink left so the pics came out weirdly. O.o

ST very HIGH today. Dunno why, maybe it’s coz of Rika.

Talked to zini n the person behind me in the hall. Zini kept talking about ah yi.  the person behind me said the jason ch’ng’s gf’s cousin is in our class. leong xin yu. Wow…

Suyuen didnt come to school today. Iris said she didnt go to house practice coz she gt pancaragam but the teacher doesnt kno that.

Went to bengkel today. Saw my sis at the canteen on the way back from toilet. drank water from her bottle n murni wanted to drink too but we dont have any water by then. So she vry 羡慕 me. (:

During PJK, it was damn hot. And we had to run 100m. We stood there waiting for a long time coz the F4 students need to run too. So we kept squatting down behind a tall person. Lol. Then me n murni went to stand behind the tree, then yijun said we copied her. LOL. Yea, we did. xD

Sat on the bench and plucked some leaves. Murni kept posing like a model. ==

Everyone wanted to run all of a sudden coz the teacher said those who didnt run today wont be getting any marks.

Before running. Yijun didnt run n just walked. SO me and ann yin shouted n told her that if she didnt run she wont be getting any marks. She didnt really care but she did run for a while in the end. me and ann yin kept laughing. Hahaahahaha

Me n murni found out that the toilet we kept going is actually a BOYS toilet. LOL.

But we still went in anyway. PLUS, it’s really CLEAN. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment