Search This Blog

Saturday, January 23, 2010

OneLoveMyOneHeart

NEW TEMPLATE!!!

x)

Please ignore the ‘precious’ part. I am sooo lazy to edit it right now. D8

The designer of this template is iris. N the girl who sits beside me in class is IRIS. But she didn’t create this template.

LOL.

Nyways,

Ntg much happened today.

I couldn’t pay attention during class coz i kept thinking of smtg. nyehehehehehe. Lols

During art, the teacher said i needed to paint my work since i can’t find any alluminion foil thingy. HELLO?! The reason i paste stuff is all coz I SUCK at painting! Gosh…

So yea, i painted it and it ended up being really ugly. Luckily i didn’t paint the front one, i jus painted my name. Phew..

=D

So decided to jus buy some coloured paper and cover it up and then paste some letters from magz. Gonna cut and paste again. :)

LOTS OF WORK to do. oh well…

all thanks to my ‘wicked’ art teacher,(i’m not being rude, she said it herself) =)

Plus, she kept scolding YiJun coz she laughs too much and called her crazy… Wtf…

Thn she called SiMin to stand outside coz she didn’t bring her stuff but she din tell teacher n she pretended as if she’s doing smtg wiv a blank drawing paper. SMART KID. Lols

No comments:

Post a Comment