Search This Blog

Friday, January 22, 2010

XX still thinks i like her

Marching today. I don’t really hate it though…

The F3 ppl came today. F3 ppl = LOTS OF SAMPAT PPL! Woohoo~ xD

Went back to class after that. Lols. Should I even write that?

During sivik, teacher adeline asked us to tell her what we’re good at. Yijun said she’s good at sleeping. Teacher said what are the benefits of sleeping. She said dreaming. Then teacher asked her why is dreaming good for us. And Yijun said we can write tons of stories. LOL. But a little bit soi. =D

After sivik, there’s still maths before recess but ann yin stood up with her bottle. O.o N we were like : there’s still one lesson. And she looks confused. LOL.

Maths teacher was absent today. (:

Happy happy happy~

*laughing insanely*

The sub didnt allow us to talk. So yea, it was quite boring.

So i decided to READ my komsas book ‘kasut kelopak jantung’ since I haven’t read it yet. It was SOOOO BORING! Gawd. I’ve never read anything as boring as that! :D

Since I’ve got ntg to do, I slept. :) Slept for three times this year. Amazing, eh?

Woke up coz my hands hurt. :(

Then slept again but the bell rung so i woke up.

Zi Nee was still sleeping. O.o. She didn’t even stand up while we were saying ‘thank you’. And the teacher didn’t even noticed. Chia teng and su yuen went to wake her up.

Then zi nee stood outside with a stim look on her face. She told me she DID sleep just now but she was awake when the bell rung, she didn’t stand up coz she was LAZY. Tops for Laziness. xD

Forgot to take out the rubbish so i had to do it right after recess. Yy went back halfway coz she said it’s too FAR. WTF. NO, IT’S NOT. well, maybe, but I’m her WIFE! Lols

Su yuen and Ee theng didnt bring the HIKMAH novel today so they had to stand. That sucks…

Then we were divided into groups to write that sinopsis thingy. Su yuen and ee theng had to do their work ALONE.

Si min ( dunno how to spell) was really quiet. I asked her smtg and all she said was : idk.

WTF.

But we finished our work anyway. (:

After BM, suyuen said my pencil box is nice. And i was lyk, it’s not mine, it’s my sister’s, her friend gave it to her. lol.

then she kept touching the ‘roxy’ sign. yeah, it is SMOOTH. xD

Then she told me about her teachers in primary school. Her teacher is WAYYY BETTER THAN OURS.  lucky her. But i forgot what is her school’s name. =.=

I didn’t bring my CH books but the teacher didn’t mind. Moved my table a lil bit so that it is near yy’s. and we shared a book. The teacher didn’t even asked or said anything!

ily.

(:

tht’s all, i guess…

Now, for stuff besides school life.

I just went online using blackberry. nyehehehehe~

trying to access farmville.com Lols

My sis bought a body glove bag. wow~

XX STILL thinks i LIKE HER. wtf.

No comments:

Post a Comment