Search This Blog

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Frozen Slurpee

DSC05047 FROZEN SLURPEEEEEEEE~ LOL (took this picture yesterday)

Anyways, I ate cheese bun n boil egg for breakfast. Mom said it’s ‘healthy’. F la! Cheese bun got cheese eh, like this healthy ar? PS cheese bun and BOIL egg is a weird combination, rite?

My brother was watching PUCCA jz now n after PUCCA, saw this commercial(idk what u call it, but let’s jz call it ‘commercial’, k?) of UPIN and IPIN. Wtf. Geli lor~ My sis said she saw a UPIN AND IPIN wallet in TESCO. OMFG. Si pek geli

DSC05049 my sis went to gurney yesterday and bought a pair of nerdy glasses. And that’s my bro in my picture. Btw, dt’s a Hannah Montana poster behind him. :D

PS watching tons of dramas these days. I din stay up all nite to watch those shows coz thy’re nt complete yet, jz aired a few eps nia.海派甜心2 episodes,高校铁金刚2 episodes, 原来是美男啊(LEE HONG KI is in it!! AHHHH!!!) 12 episodes, 下一站,幸福 6 episodes. Haiz~ GTG, gonna watch episode 6 of 下一站,幸福. BYEEE~

No comments:

Post a Comment