Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Goin to Hk this holiday

Went to that immigration place(dunno wad u call it) yesterday n saw evelyn. Wah so you yuan, lols. Need to w8 for a long time lo, and that stud dustbin stinks, dunno wad’s inside… Saw two malay girls(sisters) and they vry beh kua lo, kept on doin their ‘kuan’, juling us, wtf. we din even do anything… When it was our turn, we went to the counter lo and saw a bottle of lotion, OMG so disgusting, I took a pic of it bt cnt upload it here coz im charging my phone, no battery d. The girl in the counter din smile even though all those stud posters and commercials kept saying how friendly these ppl are. Then need to w8 again, haiz~ my bro kept saying sp**m and ppl kept looking at us… Saw three lil boys wearing Ben10 shrits, wtf.

Came bac, sick d, sorethroat, headache, and my stud sinus/allergy thingy is BACK. haiz~ h8 it so much.

Went to dt immigration place AGAIN today, dun need to w8 for a long time d, coz our number was 2065 and whn we arrived, it was 2064 d. =)

Goin to Hk this holiday,nt really happy, i prefer taiwan bt my sis and mom wan HK T_T

GOin to my cousin’s house l8r to see my granny :D, gonna watch Ghost Ship so my cousin wud b scared and wun ask me to ‘teach’ her how to do her hw, always say ‘teach’ bt actually wan me to jz giv her answers. ==

No comments:

Post a Comment