Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

USM

Jesslyn’s bday today. Went to her class, ST called her bt she just smiled and continue doing her hw. Wtf.

Went to USM today.

Gkmy brought an umbrella-hat (idk wad u call it)

When our bus passed Jacky’s house, the boys clapped. == Like this oso wanna clap.

Hoh took a pic of the white thingy and it looked like a ghost, vry scary lo. Then hoh kept saying she has great skills.

Everyone in my group were making the rocket+parachute and I just took pics. XD Named our rocket ‘regulus’ , Zini’s group named their rocket ‘UFO Alien Jay’ LOL :D It’s wanchi’s idea to name it ufo alien, but zini forced them to write jay.

Recorded some videos when we ‘放射火箭’. Very syok lo, so many vids. Gkmy’s ‘umbrella’ fell off when her rocket when up in the air, I din see it coz I was filming that stupid rocket. >=(

Zini took many pics of yy n one sampat pic of me XD

My fave part is when we went to the so-called planetarium. Very small but nice coz it’s not hot and I love those white pillow/cushion thingy. =)

When we went bac, Zini couldn’t find her nike bottle. T_T I remembered i put it bside murni’s bottle but murni din see it.

Wanted to tell teacher about zini’s bottle but she was talking wiv another teacher so waited outside and talked abt her bottle. Then a girl from A5 told us Ivan Kok took the bottle so we went to A5 but he wasn’t there. Damn it.

Went to the canteen and gkmy gave zini her bottle. She said Ivan kok helped zini. Aww~

So we called zini to say thank you to Ivan kok but he said he wan RM39- 保管费. ==

Two A6 boys were at the 2nd floor and I was at the first floor. They asked me who is shuhui and I ignored them and went in the toilet, they din know that so they kept shouting. After a while, one of them said: eh, 她走掉了. Soi lo

Wished jesslyn happy bday after school. =)

Mingyi pulled my hand and asked me where is hoh. And I asked her whether she wanted to know where is the real hoh or fake hoh. She just kept quiet. Lol

Took lots of pics. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment