Search This Blog

Monday, November 2, 2009

No school today

cutie2

My sister’s exam starts today. Well, GOOD LUCK! XD

No school today. Am I happy? Not really…

I dun really feel happy anymore during holidays coz after UPSR everyday seems like a holiday. I mean, we have nothing to do.

So bored these days. There are lots of stuff I can do but I just dun want to. Too lazy

SO bored…. which is why I’m gonna write lots of useless stuff now

Big Machine Records sucks for deleting every single video that has to do with Fearless Platinum Edition on YouTube. Gosh… And we can only listen to a few secs of the the songs on their website. They cnt jsut expect us to buy the album w/o listening to the songs. I know everyone does that, but COME ON

Lovin Jump then fall by taylor swift, too bad I cant listen to it anymore! Thx a lot Big Machine Records……

Uhh…. dunno wad to do rite now…… Sleep? nah, i jz slept a few hrs ago. Read? Ntg to read. Games? Dunno which. On9? A few ppl on9 nia. Daydream? GOod idea O.o

No comments:

Post a Comment