Search This Blog

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Gurney

Went to Gurney yesterday. Murni din go =(

At first dun need to fetch wc de, then she said need, then she said dun need.

Arrived l8 coz need to go fetch my cousin then drop her and my bro at MsGan. Zini, hoh and st kept throwing coins in the wishing well. LOL. Saw two cosplay-ish girls(dunno where we saw her, but we just did)

Went to minitoons. Bought some sweets and I bought 手机吊饰 for my phone. So pretty!

Saw the 宅男glasses my sis wanted, but I din buy it coz my sis din call me to buy it. When wc and st went to see that monkey thing, me and zini 偷偷ate the sweets. Hehe

Went to Pasta Mania for lunch. We’re the first customers :D
Shared the pizza, then shared the spaghetti wiv wc. Put some spaghetti sauce on the kit kat. Nice~
Took the fake spaghetti and took pictures. Haha

Btw, saw Aino. Stupid zini dun wan let me touch >=(  But she got lemme touch after dt. Saw samsung corby’s poster, but din see the phone. I WANT SAMSUNG CORBY!!!!

Saw FT Island’s album at Artist Gallery!!!! Lee Hong Ki looks like a girl. T_T GOt lots of Jay’s album there, zini super happy. Jay-obsessed.

Sis called and wanted me to buy that 宅男眼镜 for her. SO go to the that lil stall bside SenQ. It’s brown so my sis dun wan. Need to go to ForSkin to find the black one, but RM29.90, too expensive, mom dun wan to buy for her.

Went to minitoons again,I wanna buy that mini fan for wc but she doesn’t wan it…… It’s a fan AND an ipod, isn’t it great? Wc arh.. so nice u dun wan.

Hoh bought icecream for us =) Went to Big Apple Donuts, Zini bought that Ice Raspberry Tea, and got a free donut. I ate up that donut. :D Saw two Americans(1 boy, 1 girl) buying icecream. Walao the girl so pretty, so I took pics… That girl’s skirt very short, sure can be 成功jn. Haha

Went to the Aracde. St and hoh played airhockey and that yellow thing went under the machine of that shooting game. Hahahahaa!! After a while, one of the workers was holding the torch and searching for that yellow thingy.

PLayed basketball and that racing game. Scored 17(basketball) and ST 51!! But I got 36 for the 2nd round. =)

There was a super pretty girl playing that dancing game. Wc also wanna play so they play together. The girl so geng…… and I think she wore nike shoes, told zini abt that.

Watched Cloudy with a chance of meatballs. Is it me or is the movie shorter than other movies?

Wc’s dad cnt fetch her so I called my mom and asked whether she can fetch wc. My aunt answered the phone and i tot it was my mom. == Then my bro wan me to buy food for him?! wtf….

They asked me to meet them at Levi’s and then go eat dinner together. ST,Wc,hoh and zini went into the arcade and I went to find to my mom. My phone’s battery still left 4% nia. Walao. Called my mom and asked her whr is she and she very angry coz i dunno wad is she talkin abt. Siao. Phone almost no battery d, but she still angry and I dunno the exact location. I also angry d. >=(

THen FINALLY I FOUND HER!!! She was at The Face Shop. My aunt was thr,hvn’t seen her for a long time d.

Followed my mom around, saw the others at ForSkins, wah so you yuan. Saw really cute cups but my mom said wanna w8 till we move to Brezza oni buy a whole set. =(

A shop called Iora or smtg played Jaiho!!! Saw that snobbish girl wiv the fake LV again. she kept 装高贵. Siao eh

The mannequin’s wig really nice(short ‘hair’ lai de) but school sure dun let us cut this kind of hair de. HAiz~

Went home after that. Watched You’re Beautiful episode 10 and on9 till really l8. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment