Search This Blog

Friday, July 10, 2009

B

Got B for my Penulisan. I just need ONE more point and I can get A, DAMN IT.

'大小姐' 今天又生气了. (i prefer to write tht in chinese bt i dunno why)
PS this happens A LOT.

After music, I saw ys and i said 你的敬彦 and she was 'mad'(she is happy-obviously) and chased me, and she almost knocked into him while she was chasing me. Ha! She also almost-knocked into him when she was on her way back from the choir.
During English, many ppl changed their places, but I dun wanna write down their names. It's not coz they are my bez friends, but **keep saying dt I dun wanna write down their names coz they are my best friends, HELLO? Are u BLIND? Some of them(those who changed their places) are BOYS.
I keep walking around to tell them to change back to their places in case ** tells the teacher(打小报告,dt's wad she says it is). Plus, even if I want to write down their names, I have to 'warn' them b4 doing dt, rite? which means I hv to WALK AROUND, wad's wrong wiv dt?(she wrote down my name coz i walked around)
A lot of ppl dun get why ** can write down our names and tell the teacher, i told them dt she can do dt coz , like i said b4, it's 打小报告.
Zini actually 'scolded' ** , yongliang scolded her too and jingyan kinda tagged along.
I expected her to tell the teacher but she didn't coz the teacher left early. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment