Search This Blog

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Raining (sooo cold)

It’s raining heavily rite now… and I’m using windows live writer at the living room without the internet connection. So I’m gonna post it l8r when I get back to my room.

I’m waiting for my mom- she’s bathing. So I have to wait till she’s done.

She jz came out n said how cute the pig(soft toy) is. Haha. I hv to agree, it really is cute.

I was FREEZING when I was at lollipop’s tuition, well, actually a lot of ppl were freezing bt she still doesn’t wanna off aircond. Wtf. Meanie… (jk)

My sis is at her school’s campfire now. I wanna go…

But it’s raining, so u might as well jz call it a camp, instead of a campfire.(coz there’s no fire). How unlucky…

Plus, I went to Queensbay this morning, I dun even know dt they have a MEGA SALE today. I saw a shirt dt was originally 59.90, but now it’s RM9!! OMG! Now I know why the sale is so ‘MEGA’.

My bro n my dad are at Queensbay, thy’re gonna watch Transformers 2. The movie is gonna start in a few minutes. I don’t wanna go coz it’s raining and I have a lot of stuff I wanna do. ST is happy now coz I’m nt watching Transformers 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment