Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Exam is coming.....

Exam is coming.....
I wonder why I always write a new post when exam is 'coming'....

I promised myself not to on the computer but I still can't do it! I'm ADDICTED.
I also promised myself to study today but I end up sleeping for an hour. PS weekday afternoons are really good for naps. =D
Zoey's(is that how you spell it?) mom fetched me back today. 2nd time this year.(yes, I counted them, but I'll probably give up half way coz that's just what I always do) When I was waiting for her mom, ST and my bro was there. ST kept messing up his hair and my brother looks like he is enjoying it, even though he kept calling ST to stop. I told ST not to embarass him in front of his 'girlfriend', then I showed her the 'girlfriend'. Of course I was kidding! The girl is jz a girl my brother used to 'like', I don't think he really likes her coz he is a kid and I don't think he was serious about it. Then I went out and I saw ** , gosh, I didn't even notice it. I went straight back in. Then I saw *** and kept pointing, ST said it's rude to point(she's like my 'mom' XD) so I stopped and she said: Just look from a distance. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment