Search This Blog

Friday, July 17, 2009

Japanese Restaurant. =)

The teacher walked up to me after school today and told me dt my mom was gonna fetch me. That’s good, but the bad part is she jz came from the HOSPITAL, obviously not smtg good.

So I waited for her while my brother was playing wiv his friend. It looks kinda ‘fun’.

When I saw my dad’s car, I saw my mom in it. And when she came out from the car, I notice smtg on her hand,some cotton and tape. I dunno wad she did in the hospital, bt I think she jz 抽血. She told us she wanted to bring us to a japanese restaurant for lunch. Yay!

She also told us she’s gonna be admitted to the hospital on Sunday and start her operation on Monday and will come back on Thursday. BooHoo…

When we arrive at the restaurant, we hv to wait for almost 20 minutes coz thr was only one chef, the other two was SICK. I feel bad for them.

Arrive home really late and I hv to finish my tuition homework quickly and dt jz s*cks soo bad. I hate homework.

PS I’m constantly reminding myself to bring the romance novel for JiaWen tomorrow, she LOVES those, jz like my sis. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment