Search This Blog

Saturday, July 4, 2009

JW's party

I just finished bathing after coming back from JW's party. I'm so glad I went there(JW's house) instead of just going home after tuition.

I arrived late. And by late, I mean REAL late. The party starts at 4.30 and I arrived at abt 7. Well, at least I went there.

On the way to her house, my mom forgot whr is her house so we got lost. I called Zini and WC answered it and pretended to be Zini. They didn't tell me the directions though. :( Then, I called JW and she told me whr her house is. THANK YOU.

When I was at the gate, I shouted Rachel's name bt she didn't hear me so I tried again and she heard me. She went in to tell everyone. My friends came out and I saw Hoh. She is sooo girly, u can see that judging by wad she wore. Zini said Hoh is a prostitute and keeps doing her 'job'. LOL.JY even shouted 'I Love You' when I was outside. Swt.

WC wore a vest - she looks like a high school student. ST wore a Nike shirt. Zini loves Nike.

I went in n they keep going on and on abt xm. I hate it when they do that. >:(

I ate nuggets and Hoh helped me barbecue my food, she is awesome...

YY is sooo cute today. Haha. We went to sit on the swing and whenever one of us gets up, someone will sit at our place coz there's nt enough space for ALL of us to sit there.

The others were playing water balloons and JY throw one of them at us and then the others did too. So we went to play with them. I didn't really play it though. Just walked around and talked. It was fun too. ST played 'Just a dream' by Carrie Underwood on her iPod and I listened to it. It's my new favourite song. Then, we stood by the fence and looked down at the other houses and cars(her house is on a 'hill'). We talked abt 'stuff' and JX stood near us for a while coz he was doing smtg and ST was shocked coz she didn't even see him. Haha.

They decided to play a new game, I wanna play it at first bt I changed my mind after knowing wad game it is. So I went it and watched TV. They keep using my phone to take pictures of xm. Wtf. We fight over my phone so WC used her camera to take pictures. Zini keep playing Sims2 using my phone. My battery was originally 99% bt it became 77% when I was at the party. Oh well...

We chose our 'mystery' gift and I gt books....the others got teddies....
Then, I gt a second try and I got highlighters, so I exchanged with ST coz she gt a small bag. I dun like the bag bt I think it's really cute,like little kids' stuff. No offense. PS Grace's little sister is cute and pretty. If I were a guy, I would like her, too bad she's so young(okay... this is weird)

We played a game in one of her rooms. it was damn hot. We need to turn off the lights and two of us will have to find the others. It was pretty easy coz I can see them pretty clearly(thr's a window and they hide behind the curtain, so I can see their shadows). SInce it's easy, we changed the game, when we found someone, we have say out their names and the person who finds it has to go out while the others hide. Did I mention that I'm the one who finds them? I went out of the room to wait for them to hide. I opened the door and went in when they finished hiding. Still not working coz when I open the door, I can see them coz of the light outside.

So we played hide and seek instead(i know, real childish, bt her house is HUGE so I tot we should give it a try). I wanna seek bt three of us wanna seek so I chose to hide. We keep changing our hiding place until they gave up seeking us. So went back to the room bt JW's sis was still hiding and she wasn't happy when she found out that they gave up seeking her.

Before that, JW opened her presents. Me, zini and yy gave her 'lollipop's' album. We found out that she doesn't really like them. Aww man. Bt Grace likes them. And she said dt wadever that belongs to JW belongs to her too. Haha.

Ntg much to do so I went to sit on the swing with yy, st joined us. We talked abt a lot of stuff and then Zini came and we continued talking. I wished we could stay like dt forever bt that is impossible. I asked ST how it would feel if she was sitting on the swing with him. She said that it would be nice. I agree. It would be nice too if i were sitting there with the person I like. (little disgusting but I still wanna write it.Haha) YY didn't trust us enough to tell us who she ***** and we all pretended to be so hurt and sad. Lol.

Then, my dad came and I have to go back. Heard 'So what' by Pink, 'Low' by Flo Rida, 'I'm with you' by Avril on the radio. What a lucky nite, I heard two songs I like and one song that I've nvr had a chance to listen to which is 'Low'.Actually Zini let me hear it at JW's house bt I didn't hear the whole song.

You might think the games we play are a bit childish bt there were kids there so we had no choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment