Search This Blog

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Weird

We just had an argument yesterday and now we’re back to normal again. This is extremely weird coz it will usually last for days. Well, wadever, as long as I’m glad it turn out this way.

When I arrived at school today, I took a walk wiv yiyun and then I went back to class. WC dragged me out and asked me smtg and then she freaked out coz she thought JJ(i dunno hw to spell her name) told the teacher about that. So we have to run around to search for her and YY. Turns out dt she didn’t tell teacher. Which means I ran around for ntg. Great…… bt I’m still glad she didn’t tell teacher.

Then, WC dragged me out cz she wanted to show me smtg. We went into the old girls’ bathroom at the third floor. It’s not even creepy, dunno why ppl say it’s creepy or haunted.

I ran around a lot today. Oh well…

During english lesson, I went to toilet a lot. Bt I only went to the actual toilet once. WC and YY were in the toilet for a long time,(she was showing YY smtg) and we joked dt they were doing ‘that thing’. JY cried coz she fell down in class while she was spraying water on Zini. So I have to go wiv Zini to ‘安慰’her. To tell the truth, I didn’t even do anything, I just followed Zini coz I know JY wasn’t crying. When we were going back to our class, I saw my sis and she saw me.

After school, ST saw my sis and she kept laughing. My sis likes her ROXY bag. Haha.

Need to go to tuition after my stupid tuition. I really wish it would be cancelled coz I dun wanna be late for JW’s party.

No comments:

Post a Comment