Search This Blog

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Mom's back =)

Got PE today. Should I be happy? Not sure.
During PE, we keep seeing dt little boy. Haha. Everyone was playing except us, we were looking at the little kids. JY called us not to 对付her, puh-lease, why would I wanna waste my time on smtg stupid like dt?
The boys were googling for ghost pictures at the library and they set it as the desktop picture. Some of them were scared and teacher called them to close it so othr ppl wun hv nightmares. The boys then chged the picture into a smiley face. =)
After school, jowyn and grace was playing with white-string-thingy. They were really funny, especially jowyn. Some guy stepped on the string and she smtg like:retarded. Lol.
Then I keep laughing as if I was drunk. Grace and Jowyn keep swinging the white-string-thingy and Grace said dt she hope Samuel sees it.
Then they stopped and Jowyn scrunched the string into a ball and shoved it into my dress. I yelled : What the hell is this?
Went down the stairs with Zini. She keep calling me to hurry up so I did. Then I found out why.....
Dad said mom's still in the hospital bt I saw her in his car! Surprise...! (i guess....?)
Btw, Zini's gonna show me a picture tomorrow. Yay! I bet they look cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment