Search This Blog

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Exam over

Exam is over... which means I have a lot of free time..... Yay!
I'm enjoying my free time rite now. Playing the computer.=) I still love the computer even though I turn it on every single day. Haha.
My brother kept asking me stupid questions about his homework. He made a stupid sentence:如果你跑,一定会跌到...............??
Now, he's playing the guitar and he's trying to play Love Story, but he obviously can't. He doesn't remember the notes so it sounds really weird.
JY hugged me at school today. I can hardly breathe. She hugged me all the way to the toilet. She let go of me when we walked past a5 coz she wanna see her **. Then, she hugged me again.... :/
Not so happy about my results.
Just listened to Miley sing 'I'm Just a Girl' and 'Mixed Up' live. She's really good. I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment