Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My throat is killing me

Jz came back from the doctor. My throat hurts so bad......
I'm using my stupid old computer coz my brother wants to play Adventure Quest.
I didn't update much these days. U cnt blame me coz I have a headache and a fever. Plus, I broke a personal record for being on the computer for only 15 mins!!! PS haven't touched my homework yet.
Here's what happened l8ly:
~that person is getting more and more annoying
~I'm sick
~Eunice is at the Swiss Inn
~Jw is obsessed with those novels, wc starts reading them
~Sc teacher didn't come yesterday, kind of a miracle.
~Ys told me a secret, nt sure whether it's true or nt coz it sounds weird
~There's an eclipse of the sun today. Jz saw it for a while.

~I went back late today. Yay...?
~ I guess dt's it.....?

Bryan is giving me a trivia now. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment