Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Our test papers fell into the drain

After recess, ziyan asked me to give out the test papers bt 6 of them fell into the drain! This really is the first time I’ve ever heard of smtg like this…. (even though hoh said this the 2nd time smtg like this ever happened)

Jacky said it’s nt his fault and said that it is zhiyung’s fault(even so, ppl still blame jacky). He said zhiyung jumped or smtg and slipped and the test papers flew around. I wish I was there to witness that coz i bet it’s REALLY FUNNY.

I went downstairs and saw them drying the papers. That was weird and funny coz the papers keep flying around.

I’m really lucky coz mine didn’t went into the drain. Jacky said mine almost went in but he caught it. So hoh said he is my ‘考卷的救命恩人’.

Jacky’s, xm’s, fumyew’s, jingcai’s, wc’s and marcia’s test paper fell into the drain. A lot of  ppl say Jacky ‘自作自受'  even though it wasn’t his fault, but I still like the fact that he is the one who gets blamed at.

Before recess, our class teacher wanted us to draw a face on our book coz the face represents the ‘作者'. The face she draw was really funny so we all draw our own faces . I just draw smtg like this =),ST draw Kon, YS drew 七仔. Then, teacher drew plenty of other faces,one of them has weird hair and glasses, the other one is a girl, bt the hair looks really weird, so I think it looks like an eggshell with fake hair attached to it. Grace saw the picture teacher draw(the glasses one) and she draw it. It really looks like Jacky. Nerdy glasses, weird hair. Grace only draw three strands of hair for him so he said dt’s not him. Grace added 多一根for him and he said he doesn’t have such little hair. Hoh and I said dt Grace added one more strand for him bt he said it still doesn’t make any difference. We ignored him n continued to said it looks like him.

During English(which is when our test papers fell into the drain), my friends changed their places, I dun wanna write down their name bt jy asked me why and I can see dt she plans to tell the teacher tht I’m 偏心, so I asked my frens and all the other ppl who changed their places to go back to their places in case smtg happens.

A lot happened today bt i dun think it would fit into a post.Plus, I’m tired and lazy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment