Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

First day of exam...

It's the first day of exam today.
I didn't do well in my BM Karangan, I kept writing and erasing and writing and erasing.....
For BM pemahaman, I don't really have to keep erasing it coz there's not much to write....?(ya' know, we jz shade the answers)
After the 数学exam, I saw the answers coz the teacher wanted me to give the answers(it's written on a piece of paper) to all the std 6 teachers.
Before dt, everyone in class was busy talking and didn't really realized dt teacher came in. She was mad.(oh boy) She said she heard someone shouting when she was downstairs and she knew dt it was one of us. No one stood up when she asked but YL suddenly stood up and said it was him. JY(girl) said dt he didn't shout bt he stood up to help his friend. Wow, she really trusts him...
ST and I talked about college... (weird)
I wrote on JY's 纪念册 and i 'ruined' her book coz I wrote a lot of stupid stuff.
For example:
I LOVE MILEY
I LOVE TAYLOR
I LOVE DEMI
I LOVE HAYLEY
Those were what I wrote....

No comments:

Post a Comment