Search This Blog

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Uhh…. Untitled?

I just finish watching Confessions of a Shopaholic.

Guess what? I LOVE IT!!!!

IT IS SOOO AWESOME.

Ok, back to telling you what happened this morning.

I woke up early coz the air-cond repair man is gonna arrive at 11pm. Well, I didn’t exactly woke up early…… (i woke up at 10.35)

Then, my mom left to fetch my sister from tuition. I was watching a video when suddenly someone rang the doorbell. Any other idiot would have guessed dt it’s the repair guy. I called my mom and she told me nt to open the door first and wait for my dad. I did exactly what she told me to and just shut up and waited for dad…… it was PURE TORTURE. I mean, the doorbell kept ringing!

Finally, my dad came home and the repair guy came in. He started doing his job (repair the air conditioner) and he said dt there won’t be any electricity in our house when he’s repairing.

Look on the bright side, at least the living room still has electricity coz he said he doesn’t need to cut off living room’s. Yay! So, my sister and I watched Enchanted and suddenly the screen went black… The repair guy pressed the wrong button…

The actually stayed for almost an hour and did I mention that I haven’t bathed?

……………………………………………………………………

Afternoon: I didn’t turn on the computer and studied!Yay! But then my sis watched Confessions of a shopaholic and I wanted to watch it too so I watched it after she finished watching it(i was ‘studying’ when she watched it). I don’t know why am I so 'addicted' to the computer! Urghh

No comments:

Post a Comment