Search This Blog

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Why do so many ppl h8 yy?

During recess, WC pushed me on purpose so dt I will knock xm…

Grrr…

And of coz, I strangled her. But don’t worry she didn’t die.

Jy gave yy a note dt says she wanna ‘JJ’ with her. Yy was seriously shocked. Plus, the reasons jy hate her are kinda ridiculous. No offense though. She said dt yy is really popular coz she came from 5a3 and is even more popular than her. Jy thinks it’s nt fair coz she came from the fourth class which is completely not true coz she has always been at the first class, she thinks dt 3K is the fourth class but it’s not. I came from the so-called ‘fourth’ class and u dun see me whining about it.

Yy said she’s not sad but I think she is. So i went to the ‘toilet’ with her and did smtg to the paper. I cnt tell u wad i did with it though.

I really think dt she didn’t do anything wrong, why do so many ppl h8 her? This just doesn’t make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment