Search This Blog

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hannah Montana the movie,17 Again and Fearless

I watched Hannah Montana the movie and 17 Again yesterday! Plus, my sister’s friend gave her Fearless! Yay! It’s a good thing KL was out of stock and I didn’t buy it.

Did I mention that I was with ST, WC, Zini and YY yesterday?

When we were in the cinema, I shared my popcorn with Zini and she shared her drink with me. ps we used different straws.

I cried when I was watching Hannah Montana the movie.

Then, the movie ended. The nxt movie we’re gonna watch is 17 again. Only me and ST wanted to watch it so the rest went to the arcade.

Because there were only two of us, so our seats were at the couple’s seat. The people in front of us are a couple. So, ST started acting like a lesbian and dt was funny AND weird.

Movie ended, went to find the others at the arcade. Zini was playing tht basketball game, she is seriously good at it. Nt just basketball, Zini was also good at air hockey and other games in the arcade. I played the car racing thing bt there was something wrong with it. So, wasted a token. There’s more tht happened in the arcade bt I cnt remember.

YY left. I didn’t accompany her to go down coz I was playing air hockey. SORRY.

WC left and we went to eat dinner. But my tummy hurts so I have to go home early. )=  My mom says it’s coz i walk too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment