Search This Blog

Friday, June 5, 2009

Last Day!

Yay! It's the last day of our school tuition!!!
I thought it was gonna be a great day but I guess I was wrong.
Let me tell u why.
I woke up this morning and I shove the WB into my bag but I forgot to give it to ST.
ST fell down today. ):
Sir scolded us for being noisy.
Teacher gave a lot of homework.
My mom & dad told me thy've already booked the hotel at KL and we hv to leave on Sunday. SUNDAY!! Sunday, as in the day I would go out with my friends and watch HM and 17 Again!!!
I WAS SOOO MAD N SAD coz my mom already promised me she would let me go and now she planned her 'holiday' on dt day!! Grr...
I told her dt i was supposed to go out and she said she FORGOT everything abt it!!!! Wtf.
Why is she like dt?!
I'vr finished telling u the worst of today, so I'm gonna get back to the good things of today. (=?
Told YY and ST the 2nd episode of the Adventures of yy. It's nt a story or a show , it's just a really short story. YY wants me tell her one episode every single day. Cnt believe she likes it even though the story is abt how stud she is....
The teacher changed our places today. I'm not really affected by it coz I'm still stuck with Pei Xi. I'm planning on talking with her a lot so the teacher will change my place. The person behind me is JT now, it used to be JY(boy, nt the girl). The person behind is JC, it used to be YL.
I accompanied ** to the toilet coz she wanna cry. She cried coz she really like ** and now he's gone to another place. How sad....
**** said she was sad coz JY is gone bt she seem happy dt JT is at JY's place. I'm sure a lot of girls around me are really happy dt JT is here coz all of them likes him. Well, NOT ME. I hate him, he's annoying.
School ended. Me and YY went wiv WC to call her mom/dad. We waited for her n I had to hold her books. Unlucky, bt since she's my BFF it's ok.
Zini bought an ice cream n the cream was on her nose. HAHA. But still, she was still acting cool and all. Oh well, ntg to be surprised of coz she's always like dt.
THen, I got in my car n heard the bad news(the KL thing). My day ended like this. I know, it's 'TRAGIC'.

No comments:

Post a Comment