Search This Blog

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Results

Went to school today.

My results are actually nt as bad as I expect it to be.Wow.(you know coz my results for the 2nd exam isn’t good and ****is better than me.)

Well, still happy. Haha.

When I was in school, I saw YY, her mom and her bro. Her mom has a cute laugh. And then my bro saw YY and asked me what is her name, I said fishy.LOL. My mom said dt YY is pretty and cute. No wonder **** likes her. Juz kidding, dun be mad YY.

Didn’t see ST or Zini, just me, YY, Jia Wen and Grace Tan. Haiz…

Eunice was in the hall bt she came out b4 the competition and we walked around. Then, she had to go, so I said Good Luck and left.

And then the rest is really boring so I’m gonna stop writing.

PS no electricity now and I’m using Windows Live Writer coz no internet connection. The time I post this is gonna be later than the actual time I type this. IT IS SOOO HOT IN HERE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment