Search This Blog

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Jie Ying!

Before I start anything, I wanna say Happy Birthday to Jie Ying!!!!

I woke up at 12 today. Well, actually I woke up at 9.10 bt I dun feel like getting up, so I sleep again. Haha. I'm lazy.
Went to WC's house. Plan to be there at 2pm bt i arrived at 2.40(i think) coz i gt stuck in a traffic jam. HEr dad couldn't bring us to Copthorn Orchid Hotel, so he called the limo guy from Evergreen to fetch us there. I know, cool, right? But then the guy arrived at 4pm, (the party starts at 3) Wtf. YY was mad.
PS. WC's house was HUGE!!! Her parents' room was soooo nice. Her's was nice too. The house is just plain amazing.
Arrived at the hotel and we were extremely late, they were all playing games and we haven't choose our teams yet. THere were four of us tht arrived l8, and there were four teams so each of us hv to go to diff teams. Aww man. I'm at team one, marcia, rj, wx, a boy i dunno and a girl i dunno was in the team too. In most of the games, I didn't do anything. THe last game was the hardest and the guy who played guitar told us how to build the building with nails, so we're the only team dt noes how to do it.
Since we're the first team to finish the game, we went to get our food.(buffet)
Zini sms ** and told him about **. He didn't reply though.
I like the mini pizzas. (=. YY keep taking pictures, i think she wanna ten her camera. I jsut took threee pictures coz i was lazy. THe guitar man keep singing and only the adults are enjoying it.
Zini keep saying dt the guy sang the wrong lyrics. Haha. Oh well...
ST called me n i cnt hear her coz the music was extremely loud! SO i said i will call her back. I went out of the room and call ST, which i also took the opportunity to explore the hotel. Then, ST said she wanna talk to YY so I hv to go back to the room to find her.
Ruby sms me. Here's wad he wrote: 'I c you.' Creepy... it makes him sound like a stalker....
Zini replied his sms and said dt his shirt is very pon. LOL.He didn't mind though.
They wanted to take a picture of the birthday girl and all her female friends. I went up the stage bt then decided to go down in the laz minute coz ST called. Bt i did sing Happy Birthday to her.
My dad called too.
Then, thy told us the results of the game, our team won!!!! Yay? They gave us a rexgrip n lead. I dun deserve it coz I din do anything at most of the games.
ZIni wanted me to fetch her bt l8r she changed her mind coz i cnt drop her at greenlane's mcdonald
Ate the cake. It's a barbie cake. SWT. bt i like the blueberry. PS. i shared the cake wiv WC.
Zini gt the strawberry n i didn't. T_T
After eating the cake, the hotel staff came in n clear the buffet and the othr stuff. I went to the toilet after dt.
When i came back, everyone gt balloons, except us... Nt fair. (i know, I sound like a kid)
Everyone started hitting each other wiv the balloons. Cool.
I sat at the big comfy chair. I love the chair. zini, yy n wc keep playing sims 2 wiv my phone. YY sucks at in though.
Jie Ying was making coffee and tea, and soon everyone was making it. Jie Mei let me share the coffee she made. Too much milk.
WC and JY 'slow-danced' . It was hilarious. THen it was my turn, bt I keep laughing so I decided to stop. It makes us look like lesbians....
I drank the coffee JY made. Nice. Bt too much sugar.... I dun think i can sleep tonite coz I drank too much coffee. N, i'm going to KL tomorrow. Boo Hoo.
A lot of ppl went back. Left a few ppl only.
WE all went to the stage and JY decided to sing. We have this 'award ceremony' and it was fun. Just when I was hving fun, my dad came so I hv to go back. ):
Gonna pack l8r and search for the hotel on Google Map. Idiot parents who booked the hotel and dunno whr it is....

No comments:

Post a Comment