Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I love my bracelet

My sis got me a bracelet!!!! Well, actually, dt's lyk two days ago but I'm only starting to love it today. =)
I'm luvin my bracelet. Haha.
It's silver, kinda like my favourite colour for jewelry. And there are short pieces of metal connecting it together and there are charms hanging around it. It doesn't really have a lot of charms(just 6, yes, I counted them) hanging around it but it keeps tingling n i like dt. (:
I'm really obsessed with it, I keep staring at it whenever I'm bored. If i can wear it to school, I will, and I will wear it ALL DAY.
PS, i'M ALSO OBSESSED WITH THE KEYCHAIN THINGY WC GAVE ME, BUT NT AS MUCH AS I AM WITH THE BRACELET.

My sis just chose a picture of our family(except dad) to be our desktop wallpaper. It's nt a good picture coz I was staring at my cake, my mom was closing her eyes, I'm nt sure wad my brother is looking at and my sis is the only one dt looks good. Now, I can see why she wants this picture as our desktop wallpaper.

2 comments:

  1. Val, ur bracelet is so nice... I so jealous of u ... have a sister that so luv u ...

    ReplyDelete