Search This Blog

Friday, June 26, 2009

I found it!Yay!

I lost my original copy of peka yesterday and I couldn’t find it this morning either.

I collected my classmates’ and gave it to teacher. The teacher took a look at the paper(the one which I wrote down who didn’t pass up or lost it) and called me take two back some of the peka to let those who lost it to photostat. Those who lost it were only me and ST, she didn’t even realize tht I was one of those who didn’t pass up so she didn’t scold me. Lucky…

Btw, I took Marcia’s and Soo Ying’s(she has the same initial as me.haha) peka.

I went back to class and gave ST sy’s peka. Then, I realized smtg – I lost Marcia’s peka. NOO!!! I searched everywhere and I still couldn’t find it.)= Then, I bent down and found a piece of scrunched paper. Guess what? IT’S MY PEKA!!! Yay! After that, I found Marcia’s in my file. What a happy ending. (=

Swt.

PS gonna go to school l8r. I have to say dt I’m pretty excited coz I dun always have the chance to be in school when it’s dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment