Search This Blog

Thursday, June 4, 2009

I wore a watch

I wore a watch to school today.
I dun usually do so many ppl were asking me why and I said I wanna know the time.
Wc asked me this morning and I kinda yelled at her coz it was only 7am and a lot of ppl hv been asking me. It's frustrating....
St said my hands look so'mature' when I wore my watch.... swt and eww
Showed wc my bracelet coz she called me to bring it.
Watched Taylor on CSI laz nite. There were tears on my eyes.
I love tht episode and I would luv it even if taylor isn't in it.
Ruby looks more like a girl day by day.
Eunice dreamt tht ** and ** kissed. LOL
I sat at cc's(?) place. It's near the door n windy? But the wind h8s me. Whenever I went away, thr will be wind n if i came back- no wind.... )=
Why does the wind h8 me?????
WHY
WHY
LOL?
Edit: ST draw a comic abt the story I told, the adventures of yy. HAha.

No comments:

Post a Comment