Search This Blog

Friday, May 8, 2009

Hey Monday

I love the band called 'Hey Monday'.
They are just so awesome!

Allison got eliminated?! NO!!!!
Which is why I 'cried' at school. Actually I didn't cry, just in a sarcastic way. Sarcasm.....
I HATE ADAM!
Anyways, Sir gave the whole class a 'lecture' today. He was so serious.....
We deserve it though.
GT told me stories about a girl and showed me who Aaron is.
Listen to different kinds of music during music lesson. We don't have to sing or do anything, we only had to listen to the music teacher played and identify the 'mood'. Yay.
She taught us about mood, textures, tone colour or whatever- I forgot.
Then, JC said 'sexy' when teacher taught us about 'mood'. Teacher wanted him to demonstrate. But of coz he didn't.
When we were listening to weird but familiar music, JY started moving her body and trying to act 'sexy' but I know she wasn't actually trying to be sexy, she was just being funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment