Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Why did she stop

Today I woke up at the same time as usual bt I was super tired and that s**ks.
Went to school n it rained, something to cheer me up(i love the rain).
Went to a the fifth class wiv jy coz she wanted to find her friend. Hoh had a fight with her and I walked away coz it was stupid. Hoh wrote down her number n she cried....
I walked around the school again with st. Better. Coz she doesn't cry easily.

Went to buy stuff at 5a1 first coz we wanna see 孙老师. Many ppl were thr. Dang it.
They were really ethutiastic about this day coz they even paste a paper beside the stairs that tells us their class is up thr. At least they're better than us. We didn't bother to 'decorate' or whatever last year.
There's another class that has music and a slideshow, I think it's 5a7. I heard Jay Chou's song and I went to tell Zini. She freaked out and I fell down coz a little boy running from the othr direction knocked me down. It was painful bt I didn't whine at all coz I hate ppl who does tht.Bought spaghetti and junk food which I wasn't sure wad it's called....
After school, as always, my teacher fetched me back. But when she was halfway to the gate, she had to stop and I had to see the person I hate.... Every second was torture......

No comments:

Post a Comment