Search This Blog

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Reply-again

Ah hah! You said that someone can see the real you, which means u're nt alone.
If u keep thinking that we dun care, it's nvr gonna help. I once thought of that way but I chased the thought away coz thoughts like this are really scary. If u just keep thinking like dt it, things will be worse.
How do u know dt ppl will think dt ur the culprit? I mean, we haven't even cried at the same time. Like i said before, stop saying that no one cares about u, there are ppl who cares about u. And if u think that way, other ppl will be hurt too. It makes them feel invisible to you.
U said that u were jealous, I was jealous of someone at std 4 too. And of course, I handled it better than u coz obviously I'm nt jealous of her anymore.
And yes, u hide 'it' very well. I've been hiding 'it' for a long time too and no one noticed it yet. We are both great 'actresses' but i think we should try to be awful 'actresses'.
Like u said in ur blog, it's nvr too late to change.
I STILL LOVE YOU, I REALLY DO.

No comments:

Post a Comment