Search This Blog

Friday, May 29, 2009

Miles To Go

When jing yan was reading the newspaper, I spotted something....... The picture of Miley's book!!!!
I was practically freaking out and then I saw Zac Efron on the newspaper. He's awesome. I cnt believe I'm saying this bt he is a good actor....
Zini's gonna go to Gurney so I asked her to go to MPH and see whether the book is there. When my tuition ended, I texted her and she said no stock d. Wtf!!!!! I WANT THAT BOOK! I WANT IT!!! Almost as bad as how much I want the iPhone, which I'll nvr have it. T_T
Grrr.... sometimes I wish Miley wouldn't have so many fans and I can get that book. MUAHAHA... Ok.... that was evil.... and WEIRD.
My sis, mom and stupid, idiotic bro is at Tesco to shop for cup noodles and junk food coz my sis is gonna go to malacca and KL tomorrow with her friends. Actually, she's going with the school. SHe joined a club that lets u travel around the world, nt exactly the world maybe Malaysia. Cool.....
Anyways, just wanna say goodbye to my sister. GOODBYE.
PS: u better nt lose anything or else mom won't let me bring anything to the graduation trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment