Search This Blog

Thursday, May 28, 2009

I hate it when u pinch me

To Ruby:

I hate it when u pinch me, especially on the neck. Please don’t do it anymore coz it truly s**ks…

--------------------------------------------------------------------

JY gave me the invitation card to her party, but I haven’t showed it to my parents yet. Sry, jy.

We get to walk around and go to other classes to buy stuff instead of following the stupid schedule. Bt we have to go back to our class by 9.10am.

It rained heavily today. I love the rain. (=

Even though I used to love rain, bt it’s kinda annoying today coz I cnt hear wadever my sc teacher was saying. If it’s english, I won’t mind coz English isn’t complicated, bt SC IS! I hope the teacher would explain it again nxt time.

Went to the library and Ruby pinched me. I h8 it. He’s been pretty close wiv Eunice these days which is good coz Eunice doesn’t really talk to boys.

The teacher told us our grades?scores?marks?(wadever u call it) of the chinese essay competition.

Ruby beat his enemy! Yay?

** and ** finally talk! YAY! PS ** called me just now and she cried… )=

Saw two lesbians today. I stood at the gate or corridor that leads u to the secondary school during recess coz my frens wanna see the lesbian bt unfortunately they didn’t get to see one of them touching the othr girl’s waist. But I did. Idk whether dt’s considered as lucky.

Tomorrow is Teachers' Day!! Yay?

I didn't buy anything for my teachers though... Sry...

Even so, it doesn't mean I hate them. I do 'love' them though. I really appreciate the fact tht they have taught me so much. Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment