Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Untitled

I saw the b*tch today and she is really bitchy.(not gkmy). I cnt stand her!
I don't think u guys will ever know who she is. MUAHAHAHAHA.
The girl that Adrian likes came to our class and everyone started clapping and shouting. Cikgu Koay said dt the girl was frightened and was pale. Adrian then called us to stop. Aww....
I saw miley on the cover of the 'newspaper' and I freaked out. Just when I was about to be crazier, the teacher called me to take a piece of paper to 6a6. Phew.. If nt I would be freaking out more.
PX is still 'bragging' about her science marks and her sasuke picture. She's a 'genius' coz she brags in an indirect way that u will not know she's bragging. I'm nt sure if this a copliment or insult.
I saw PaWnAgE laughing with a girl, maybe she's the girl he likes?

I stood at the side of the corridor waiting and I didn't realize that my car was just beside me all the time.... I am soooo dumb.
Arrived. My friend called me and asked me whether the tuition is cancelled or nt. I didn't know that it is cancelled so i asked my mom n she said yes. I'm happy. (:
But I'm also worried coz she's having a flu nw and thr's this H1N1 virus. Plus, she fetches me everyday.(almost)
So if she's suspected, i might be quarantined.
FREAKY....

No comments:

Post a Comment