Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Birthday

Today’s my birthday. Not really happy coz I have an exam.

But it was fun to look at the countdown on my blog yesterday.(11.53pm) Sadly, I couldn’t wait any longer so I just went to sleep.

Went to school. The teacher said she cnt fetch me  back today. I was so happy. :)

ST gave me HM the Movie Soundtrack!!!!!!

Saw a few boys on a wild goose chase. It was interesting. Wonder how they run soooo fast…

Marcia was enjoying it too.

Since my dad or mom is gonna fetch me back, I dun have to go down as early as usual. I stayed for a long time at class. We decided to go down after no one’s left but something happened n I had to leave earlier than them.

They sang ‘ Happy Birthday’ to me. :)

Grace wished me Happy Birthday. Now that was weird…

This is the weirdest birthday ever. Really.

1. it’s exam

2. I actually celebrate it at school

3. Grace wished me Happy Birthday

4. I still have to study even though it’s my b-day.

There’s more but I’m lazy and I hv to study.

No comments:

Post a Comment