Search This Blog

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Queensbay

I went to Queensbay just now. Jealous? Lol.
We went to Padini coz my sis and mom wanted to. SO i just kinda walk around pointlessly with them while they choose their clothes. I don't really like to shop for clothes. I mean why cnt I just go look at CDs or DVDs?
When I was at Padini, Ruby sms me and said tht he's at the carpark. I didn't see him coz he went Nando's and I was stuck at Padini 'shopping' for clothes.....
Then we went to more shops and we went to buy sushi. Yay! We also went to 'Auntie Anne's ' and bought the hotdog-with-cheese-wrapped-in-a-bun thing. Nt sure wad it's called but it was nice so wadever. We also met my mom's friend.... Yay?
Came back and my bro was angry coz we didn't bring him wiv us. My mom bought the hotdog-with-cheese-wrapped-in-a-bun thing for him bt he said he doesn't want it. The funny thing is, he's eating it now! Ya, he is.
I've gt ntg much to do so I coloured my peka and the 'hand' i draw looks like an alien's coz I coloured it with different brown. I didn't do it on purpose, I was just trying the different shades of brown and I didn't realize tht i was colouring on the paper! How stud am I?
BB.
Currently listening to : Don't Forget by Demi Lovato.-- cnt get it off my head]

No comments:

Post a Comment